I've not done this is a long time, and I'm past due. no excuses...no good ones anyway.
- An absolutely gorgeous spring day...even when I'm stuck inside.
- Meeting youth a Starbucks and connecting with them a little further.
- A youth lesson sprung on me at the last minuet, that I didn't see until an hour before presenting it, that went absolutely swimmingly.
- Meetings with a youth pastor who's become a friend.
- Practice time.
- A new computer that's more than I could have asked for, and a way to pay for it.
- Confidence that small things like breaking a string, won't effect my worship leading.
- Finally finding a song that all the youth know, like, and are willing to sing.
- Seeing Audio Adrenaline in concert one last time.
- Being completely blessed and being able to worship with all my heart.
- Small conversations with small implications
- Feeling that in the grand scheme of this, some of all of this really matters.
- Friends who support me, and correct me even though their not with me.
- The chance to step up and be the man God wants me to be, and succeeding
- Experiencing God's nature, though His creation, even if it's just on t.v.
- Kid's engaging in a lesson and making it fun.
- Having a job, even if I didn't look forward to going to it this morning.
- Skiing with my dad...skiing in general actually.
- Sudden strength, quite compassion, and knowing that none of it was me.
- The ability to love, even when it's not returned.
- Sitting outside and watching nature do it's thing.
- Being able to laugh...even when it's at myself.
The list could go on, and most of this is just from the last couple of days. Why pungent? Mostly because I like the word. There's so much in my life that I'm grateful for that in a way it permeates through all aspects of my life. I just don't always take the time to write it, and normally when I do it's somewhere else. This time I just needed to write it out here.