Dé Máirt, Deireadh Fómhair 24, 2006

a few thoughts...

There are things that I've never told anyone. I have my reasons for some of them, and for others...I just can't make the timing work.
I get jealous easily and it's somthing I hate about myself.
I never feel content with where I'm at or what I have, and I fear the times that I am content.
I rush to change, but what things to stay the same.
I have conversations with myself, and every once and a while I answer back.
I tell a good story, but even I don't believe them.
I'm full of advice but can't seem to follow any of it.
I've stopped making plans because they never work.
There are certain things in life that I want, but I don't know how to go about getting them.
I suck at conversations, I never know what to say.
I hate that the people I like live worlds away, and I never get to see them.
If I was a man, I'd tell you...
A.T.H.

2 comments:

kristenlea47 said...

I think that many of us feel the same way at times. I think it takes a lot for you to disclose these things. That's really admirable. Have a good day Aaron COMBS!

Anonymous said...

I feel you on almost everything you wrote here. Thanks for sharing.