Déardaoin, Eanáir 10, 2008

My New Job...

I know I've not really written consistantly for quite some time now. I hope to rectify that this year, though I'm pretty sure that by now my minimal following has dwindled to nothing. In any case, let me introduce you to my new reason to blog. The picture is of my new office. Sight and Sound theater in Lancaster, PA. I'm in the process of move there, but for the time being I'm enduring an hour and a half one way commute, fortunatly it's the worst thing about my Job. I'm now among the true ranks of the starving artist's, being paid to sing, dance and act...that's right I get to play for a living. completly awesome, and completly God. I'm going to try and do a photo journal for this year, posting photos and maybe some video from time to time to document my first year here. It's going to be great, it's only been four days, two of which spend in nothing but meetings, and I love it. I never dreamed of actually being able to do somthing like this, it's completly mind blowing to me. If anyone is still reading this, immediate friends in anycase, I'm giving an open invite to come and see the show's this year. let me know a head of time and I'll get you good tickets for cheap. This place is amazing...I just have to keep saying it.
A.T.H.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Combs! I'm so happy you get to do something you love!

Amy said...

awesome, Aaron! I had just stopped by your blog recently, thinking I hadn't read anything in a while and wondering if my feed was messed up. Nope, you just hadn't posted in a long time. Then a day or two later, this great news! Very exciting. Hope it's everything you expect it to be and more...can't wait to hear stories and see pictures! Wish we were closer to come to a show!