Dé Luain, Márta 28, 2005

Car trouble

I'm praying that tomorrow my car will have a new timeing belt and that I'll be able to be on the road by 12. I hope. I mean it would be nice to get back to school on time and not at like four in the morning, but as long as I get back it'll be fine. So that's what's pressing in my life, apart from my up coming graduation, my pending joblessness which because of this weekend will hopfully be short, my trip to Wyoming and Yellowstone with some of the boys, my mission trip to New Zealand, and a host of other things that battle for the few seconds of free time that my mind has to give up. There's a lot of fun to be had in the next month and I'm am dead set on having as much of it that I can, legally or otherwise, with my friends as is inhumanly possible. But first I have to make it back to campus.

No comments: