Dé hAoine, Márta 25, 2005

Home again, home again, jigidy jig

Have you ever felt like your living out of your suit case? In the past month I've put on at least two thousand miles to my resume. Florida and back again and all the driving that that entailed on the trip. And now I find myself at home again. PA in anycase. Not so much home anymore, but it will do for the moment. To be honest I kind of like it, I just wish I wasn't so busy when I'm at school, but that will soon end. In a month I'll be a college grad, which is both a sorce of excitment and fear, but I'm not talking about that right now. It's nice to be at home again, it feels right this time. I happy to be here, even though it was an adventure to get here. My car kind of died. It did that in town so it wasn't that big of a deal, and hopfully it won't be to big of a problem, I dont' think it will be. This is really all I have to say. Tomorrow I'll probably write about somthing with more substance to it. I just finished a book by Lewis and really need to put some thoughts down in writing. Well untill then.
A.T.H.

No comments: