Dé Céadaoin, Márta 30, 2005

That's just random

I'll normally write on things that bugg me or topics that I just feel that I need to comment on. It's a passion of mine and it found it's outlet here. But I do have other passions, as I've probably eluded to with previous entries. Randomness is somthing I seem to reval in. Take today for instance, two of the most random things i've seen in a while. First there was a couple walking on campus this afternoon. Nothing out of the normal right? That's what I thought untill I saw the two ducklings following them. This wasn't the curious, off in the distance kind of following either. The two were right under foot of the girl. Really cute, but rather random for a college campus. The second was even more random. Picture this: two guys, tandem bike, and a ukulele. First they road around outside, the second one playing and singing as the passed. The next time I saw them someone had opened the door to the student center and they decided to ride through. Like I said random. I would never have guessed that I would have seen that today. Anyway, I just thought I'd like to share that bit of randomness for today.
A.T.H.

No comments: